Official LCICon Events
Lions Clubs International hosts several official events during the course of the convention week, including:
- Official LCICon Events
- International Parade of Nations
- International Show
- Melvin Jones Fellows Luncheon
- District Governor/Past District Governor Banquet
LCI Convention Service Projects
Lions and Leos are invited to serve in the same community as Melvin Jones did 100 years ago. Hands-on opportunities, such as urban farm gardening, park clean-ups, hygiene kit assembly, and foodbank packing sessions will be available throughout convention. Pre-registration along with a US$25 non-refundable payment is required and space is limited.
Our spectacular Parade of Nations in on (TBD). An estimated 10,000 Lions from over 120 countries, many in native dress will march through the streets of Las Vegas.
Delegation assembly times, judging criteria, a parade route map, and parade application forms are coming soon!
All registered convention attendees are invited to attend the International Show on (TBD).
Details about the show, the entertainers, etc will be available soon.
The Melvin Jones Fellows Luncheon will be held on (TBD) from 13:30 – 15:00 at MGM Grand Hotel.
- All Melvin Jones Fellows and Progressive Melvin Jones Fellow are invited to this annual recognition luncheon event.
- Awards will be presented to 100 percent MJF clubs and humanitarian partners.
This event tickets will available for purchase. Please visit the Registration Booth onsite at the MGM Grand Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Past International President/Past International Director/District Governor / Past District Governor Banquet
This annual banquet will be held on (TBD) from 20:00 – 22:00 at the MGM Grand Hotel.
- All current and past District Governors are invited to attend. All Past International Presidents and Past International Directors are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased with your convention registration or onsite at the convention center (subject to availability).